FEMA No: 2252
Beta-caryophyllene is a sesquiterpene, with a sweet, woody, spicy, clove-like smell. It is a unique terpene due to its large size and structure. Due to these properties, beta-caryophyllene is able to activate several receptors in the body, including CB2, which is usually activated most by CBD. beta-caryophyllene has been shown to be an effective analgesic by regulating neuroinflammation and thermal hyperalgesia. Also as an antioxidant, beta-caryophyllene is effective as demonstrated by [preventing lipid oxidation and scavenging other radicals. As and anti-inflammatory beta-caryophyllene has been proven to mediate kidney inflammation and its side effects. In addition, beta-caryophyllene has been eluted to be a gastric-protective.
Black Caraway, Cloves, Hops, Basil, Oregano, Black Pepper, West African Pepper, Lavender, Rosemary, Cinnamomum, Malabathrum, Cananga Odorata, Copaiba Oil
Spicy, Peppery, Woody, Camphoreous, Citrus
The analgesic effects of beta-caryophyllene were evaluated in the rabbit conjunctival reflex test and in a rat phrenic nerve-hemidiaphragm preparation. Beta-caryophyllene attenuated thermal hyperalgesia and mechanical allodynia, and reduced spinal neuroinflammation. Also there were no signs of tolerance to the anti-hyperalgesic effects of BCP after prolonged treatment.
- Local anaesthetic activity of β-caryophyllene
- The cannabinoid CB2 receptor-selective phytocannabinoid beta-caryophyllene exerts analgesic effects in mouse models of inflammatory and neuropathic pain
Beta-caryophyllene was demonstrated to have a high inhibitory capacity on lipid peroxidation and showed high scavenging activities against hydroxyl radicals and the superoxide anion.
- The antioxidant effect of β-caryophyllene protects rat liver from carbon tetrachloride-induced fibrosis by inhibiting hepatic stellate cell activation
In kidney cells, beta- caryophyllene successfully ameliorated cisplatin-induced kidney dysfunction, morphological damage, and renal inflammatory response. The effect of the compound was also correlated to mitigate oxidative and nitrative stress.
- β-Caryophyllene ameliorates cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in a cannabinoid 2 receptor-dependent manner
Caryophyllene was indicated to significantly inhibit gastric mucosal injuries induced by necrotizing agents, yet barely affects the secretion of gastric acid and pepsin. Caryophyllene produced anti-inflammatory effects, without indication of gastric mucosal damage typical of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents like aspirin and ibuprofen.
- β-Caryophyllene Inhibits Dextran Sulfate Sodium-Induced Colitis in Mice through CB2 Receptor Activation and PPARγ Pathway
Synergistic effects with…
Analgesic - CBG, CBD
Common strains high in Beta Caryophyllene
Diamond girl 2.15
- Formula: C15H24
- Molecular Mass: 204.35 g/mol
- Relative Density: 0.901 g/mL
- Boiling Point: 129 C
- Flash Point: 96 C
Beta Caryophyllene is also know by these other names
- Bicyclo(7.2.0)undec-4-ene, 4,11,11-trimethyl-8-methylene-, (1R,4E,9S)-
- Bicyclo(7.2.0)undec-4-ene, 8-methylene-4,11,11-trimethyl-, (E)-(1R,9S)-(-)-
- (1R,9S)-4,11,11-Trimethyl-8-methylenebicyclo[7.2.0]undec-4-ene [ACD/IUPAC Name]
- Bicyclo[7.2.0]undec-4-ene, 4,11,11-trimethyl-8-methylene-, (1R,9S)- [ACD/Index Name]
LD50: Rat - >5,000 mg/kg
Storage: 2 – 8 C, proper ventilation, spark proof environment
Not a hazardous substance or mixture.
Read through our forum on Beta Caryophyllene below, or start your own topic.
- ip-Torrent/Mp3 2019 Billie Eilish – WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? Album Download 2019
- 18 minutes ago
- ALBUM 2019" Billie Eilish WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? Album Leaked 2019
- 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- DOWNLOAD MP3# Billie Eilish – WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? Album (Leak)
- 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
You must be logged in to create new topics.