CAS: 8000-41-7, 98-55-5
FEMA No: 3045
Cajuput Oil, Pine Oil, Petitgrain Oil
Anise, Fresh, Mint, Oil
- Formula: C10H18O
- Molecular Mass: 154.25 g/mol
- Relative Density: 0.934 g/mL at 20 C
- Water Solubility: 2.54 g/l at 20 C
- Auto-ignition Temp: 264 C
- Melting Point: -35.89 C
- Boiling Point: 213 C
- Flash Point: 88 C
Terpineol is also know by these other names
- 98-55-5 [RN]
- 202-680-6 [EINECS]
- L6UTJ A1 DXQ1&1 [WLN]
- 2-(4-Methyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-propanol [ACD/IUPAC Name]
- 3-Cyclohexene-1-methanol, α,α,4-trimethyl- [ACD/Index Name]
Storage: Room temperature with proper ventilation, spark proof environment.
Causes skin and serious eye irritation. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs:Get medical advice / attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Read through our forum on Terpineol below, or start your own topic.