CAS: 8000-41-7, 98-55-5
FEMA No: 3045
Cajuput Oil, Pine Oil, Petitgrain Oil
Anise, Fresh, Mint, Oil
- Formula: C10H18O
- Molecular Mass: 154.25 g/mol
- Relative Density: 0.934 g/mL at 20 C
- Water Solubility: 2.54 g/l at 20 C
- Auto-ignition Temp: 264 C
- Melting Point: -35.89 C
- Boiling Point: 213 C
- Flash Point: 88 C
Terpineol is also know by these other names
- 98-55-5 [RN]
- 202-680-6 [EINECS]
- L6UTJ A1 DXQ1&1 [WLN]
- 2-(4-Methyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-propanol [ACD/IUPAC Name]
- 3-Cyclohexene-1-methanol, α,α,4-trimethyl- [ACD/Index Name]
Storage: Room temperature with proper ventilation, spark proof environment.
Causes skin and serious eye irritation. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation occurs:Get medical advice / attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Read through our forum on Terpineol below, or start your own topic.
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
You must be logged in to create new topics.